Newly Renovated Centennial Fountain in WPB
The newly renovated Centennial Fountain is located at Nancy M. Graham Centennial Square at the intersection of Clematis St. and Narcissus Ave.
CENTENNIAL FOUNTAIN FAST FACTS:
- The fountain contains more than 10,000 gallons of water that is filtered, chlorinated and sterilized like swimming pool water.
- The two pumps that operate the jets circulate up to 2,200 gallons of water per minute.
- The fountain contains 114 individually controlled jets.
- The fountain contains 109 state-of-the-art LED lights that can be individually controlled to produce any of 16.7 million colors, plus white.
- The water switch nozzles can turn on and off up to 10 times per second
- The fountain contains 1,000 feet of pipe and 28,000 feet of wiring — That’s over 5 miles of wiring!
- The jets and lights are laid out in the same pattern as the original Centennial Fountain.