The newly renovated Centennial Fountain is located at Nancy M. Graham Centennial Square at the intersection of Clematis St. and Narcissus Ave.
CENTENNIAL FOUNTAIN FAST FACTS:
- The fountain contains more than 10,000 gallons of water that is filtered, chlorinated and sterilized like swimming pool water.
- The two pumps that operate the jets circulate up to 2,200 gallons of water per minute.
- The fountain contains 114 individually controlled jets.
- The fountain contains 109 state-of-the-art LED lights that can be individually controlled to produce any of 16.7 million colors, plus white.
- The water switch nozzles can turn on and off up to 10 times per second
- The fountain contains 1,000 feet of pipe and 28,000 feet of wiring — That’s over 5 miles of wiring!
- The jets and lights are laid out in the same pattern as the original Centennial Fountain.